Monday, March 2, 2009

Ice-T gives me a cool shout out...

I'm sure this is just a great coincidence, because i ran into Ice and and his wife Coco while i was out taking a walk with my son, just last week. Ice, The O.G. has always been a loyal, stand up guy, even if he does play a cop on TV nowadays...

Anyway, designer and old friend (as well as softball team mate) Cey Adams and golden years, Def Jam publicist, Bill Adler have created a book; DEFinition: The Art and Design of Hip-Hop "That champions the impact of hip-hop-inspired design on music, fashion, advertising, and more." (I believe one or two of my photos are referenced).

Ill Badler (how he's affectionately known by his old school friends), who sent me this clip, tells me that "Dan Charnas at blackplanet.com has produced an exclusive series of short videos about the book posted at GIANT Magazine online, it's a six-part look inside the creation of this book," with narration from the authors and cameos from artists like Ice-T and Run (of Run-D.M.C.).

Click here to hear where i get the nice words. - Thanks Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment