Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Most Insane News Story You’ll See Today

in case this viral video has not reached you yet...


  1. I'm in love with the psychic Lottery winning men and women.I like Micky Dolenz.And there is some things that I don't think that he needs to hide from people But, thats up to him.I don't like the idea of Dark tube.If there is gonna be a Dark tube. Then there should be a White Tube as well. I like Rick Dale as he's is just like Micky Dolenz.And I like Old Man Harrison and Rick and Chumlee.Chumlee and Rick should be on the New White Tube.Or The New Micky Dolenz White and Dark tube Ha!.I'm a woman myself.I'm 41 years old and have thre almost grown daughters.Chasatie,Modesty,and Gabrielle.And I just love Donna Dolenz.Donna Dolenz feels the same way I do about psychic lottery winning women I guess.And I hope that Micky Dolenz doesn't think that my daughter Chasatie is upset about what I like because thats not even true as far as I know.

  2. any upcoming exhibitions?
    i am a big fan of your work.