Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fuck You Heroes & Fuck You Too

I stumbled upon this track by white rapper "Cleen" featuring another rapper "Plural Clarity" as well. (as I write this it's got only 20 views!) It's not the greatest record i ever heard, but it's certainly entertaining and I'm happy to hear any half decent hip-hop with a little attitude from anyone sincere with melody. (Not to mention my name and book titles do show up in the tags for this song.) He's got other songs on YouTube that sample Henry Mancini's "Pink Panther" theme, and another based on Jay-Z's 99 Problems ("99 Condoms and i won't use one") as well as a good battles here and there, he's funny, and that counts too sometimes...



His voice actually reminds me of this insanely brazen white guy, Ray Lipowski, who showed up on Pufffy's "Bad Boys of Comedy" show several years back.

2 comments: