Saturday, July 31, 2010

In case you missed it...
some nice words from Ireland


There's a pretty cool interview with pictures and audio i did with State radio in Ireland while I was there. It was just posted with a nice article a few days ago. (watch it below)



Here'a a few other nice bits of press i received while i was there:

IRISH TIMES - Punk Rock Power Shots

Thumped - Let The Kids Shoot Them Now

TOTALLY DUBLIN

BoingBoing - Road notes: 24 hours in Dublin with photographer Glen E. Friedman and...




3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video & interview. I am glad you keep your archive around (especially the books). It is what inspired me to pick up a camera in the first place and have made it my career.

    In response to your viral videos of the month post you should check out the video posted on this guys main site. Probably my favorite video I have seen in awhile.
    http://www.joeygraziano.com/

    And one more thing...
    Do you do many gallery shows or talks in NYC? I am out there at least once a month for work (and hanging out) and just want to make sure I am not missing anything next time I am in the area.

    Thanks,
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no talks or shows scheduled for NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that early pic of you with your arm in a sling holding the camera with the other, i saw it in the exhibit at the lighthouse cinema, Dublin and I thought I was looking at a very hot androgynous young girl but turned out to be a very hot androgynous young glen. Great work!

    ReplyDelete