Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ian MacKaye and I discuss some of the photos in my forthcoming book. (video)


Advance copies of the book MY RULES have been trickling out into the hands of a few scattered press sources and those folks who have contributed to the book in one way or another. I am so happy that the reactions and responses have been phenomenal. As i've said before, i really can't wait for y'all to see it. it's a monster! Official release date is September 16th.

You can get all the details you might want about it here on my web site at a special link we set up MyRules.info and if you like, you can pick it up as a greatly discounted pre-order HERE.

Below is the short film I told you all about a few months back that Ian and I did with my friend and film maker Eric Matthies, I think you may like it. If the response is good enough perhaps we'll put together a longer version of the afternoon talk, Please let us know what you think ;-)




Thanks for your appreciation and support, it's been an INSANE week.

3 comments:

  1. Great video guys. Can't wait for the book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. Two heroes. I could watch this conversation for hours. I can't wait for the book...thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete