Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CANCELLED!
I'll be at the Jaberwocky festival in London!
This Friday and Saturday, previewing my "MY RULES" exhibition
CANCELLED!


If you happen to be in the UK around London, going to the "Jaberwocky" All Tomorrow's Parties festival - Be sure to stop by the preview exhibition I will have up for MY RULES. The entire exhibition will be exhibited at a yet to be announced surprise venue in London during October. We will officially announce that in the next few weeks!



UPDATE!!! I was notified only a little sooner than the public that the Jabberwocky festival was totally cancelled. A real shame! I was expecting to be on the plane this morning on my way to London, hence made this post beforehand - - sorry for the confusion - the official ATP - Jabberwocky website can further explain the circumstances, but it had something to do with the venue really making last minute demands on the promoter that were unfair. Good news is this was only meant to be a "Preview" of the full exhibition I have coming to London in the fall, so indeed I hope I get to see anyone who planned to see me at Jabberwocky will be at the London show - Those details will be coming in the next few weeks. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. With the Jabberwocky festival being cancelled (see http://www.atpfestival.com/newsview/1408121314.php ), does your preview exhibition still take place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not until the fall, but it will be the full show with dates and location to published in the next few weeks! thank you!

      Delete