Wednesday, November 7, 2012

E-mail from Barack before His Victory Speech

Glen --

I'm about to go speak to the crowd here in Chicago, but I wanted to thank you first.

I want you to know that this wasn't fate, and it wasn't an accident. You made this happen.

You organized yourselves block by block. You took ownership of this campaign five and ten dollars at a time. And when it wasn't easy, you pressed forward.

I will spend the rest of my presidency honoring your support, and doing what I can to finish what we started.

But I want you to take real pride, as I do, in how we got the chance in the first place.

Today is the clearest proof yet that, against the odds, ordinary Americans can overcome powerful interests.

There's a lot more work to do.

But for right now: Thank you.

Barack

A lot more work, yeah i'd say that's correct.

Don't gotta thank me Barack, I voted for Jill Stein here in New York, but certainly happy you won over Shit Romney and that lying asshole he had for a running mate. I'm really happy Elizabeth Warren won and those two rape weary goons lost their races. Good luck to all of us. Bring us Single Payer Healthcaare and Get Money Out of Politics since you no longer need any, Get us out of these wars around the globe, and then I'll be thankful.

Gotta admit for the 1st time ever, I enjoyed watching Fox news tonight, as soon MSNBC announced Obama as the winner, i switched over, great TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment