Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FEMINIST PIRATES

After many long years on this subject i have decided my official statement is I am not PRO-Abortion but I AM PRO-CHOICE. (Actually I don't think anyone is Pro-Abortion, that's just some horrible phrase those bible thumpers made up to make people who make that tough decision sound bad). Having a kid really makes you think about this in a different way, I'll admit that, but women still need to have control over their own bodies, period.
from Kathleen Hanna's blog -


Women on The Waves is hands down the most successful blend of art and activism I have ever witnessed and finally someone is making a movie about them….I could write a blurb about it but it won’t be as inspiring as the trailer for the film is. Seriously check this shit out, it is beyond amazing http://www.vesselthefilm.com/Vessel/Preamble.html
thanks, Kathleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment